And so the posting shall beginn...

Let's start with a sketch that I recently finished. I'm usually very rough with sketches so rough that almost all of them are not worth posting but as we all know: with great blog (or at least with creating one) comes great responsibility. Therefore I decided to spend a little more time on this one. Experimented with vibrant colours and some overlay techniques.


Next one is rather happy accident blog material. First of all, I am a HUGE fan of the anime One Piece. So it's kind of obvious, that I paint lots of fan-art of it (which is obviously the point of this segment).
I happened to browse through some of my older art today (just randomly) and discovered a sketch of the character Gecko Moria. The interesting thing is, that I recently finished a portrait of him for my OP series on my deviantArt page (linked on the right ;)). stI inantly thought of a meme on dA called "Draw this again" and it is perfect blog material in my opinion.



Last but not least, a couple of material studies. Copper plate and lava, painted from vray renders found on this great website: http://www.vray-materials.de/




Comments